El Mocambo - Persnickety Designs
The famous neon palm tree sign hanging out over the sidewalk of Spadina Avenue has served as a beacon for entertainment in Toronto for more than six decades.
Over the years, the El Mocambo’s main and second floor stages have played host to blues musicians and rock groups, reggae acts and country bands, major stars and indie artists. Of all the acts to appear under the neon palm, none was more famous—or notorious—than the Rolling Stones.
- Pillow slip size: 18" x 18"
- Material: Satin Microfiber
- Inserts are a beautiful synthetic hypoallergenic down
- Pillow slip has a zipper opening
- Wash inside out in cold water and lay flat to dry
Please call us at 647-748-8890 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on purchasing this product.